How to make Pull Apart Garlic Pizza Bread! Yes hes here, the one and only Uncle Joe and this week he is showing you this fantastic recipe which is a mixture of two of the best foods around! Pizza and Garlic bread! Not only will this feedyour family but its great to get them involved in the making process too! Plus dont forget you dont have to have the same topping on each individual slice too!! Either way whatever you do choose to do I am positive you will enjoy this whether its for a lads night in or just something to pick at during the main meal! So sit back and enjoy the video and recipe method too!!!
1) Cut up your baguette(s) into 1-2cm thick slices.
2) Place your butter into a hot pan and melt for a minute or two.
3) Chop up your garlic clove and add it to the pan of melted butter.
4) Once the butter and garlic are nicely cooked (about a minute or so), brush some of the mixture onto each slice of bread/baguette.
5) Add a layer of tomato puree to the bread.
6) Chop up a red onion and add it on top of the puree.
7) Add a layer of cheese.
8) Chop up your pepperoni and add that on top too.
9) Stack about 4-5 pieces together and transfer them acroos to a large oven dish
10) Repeat until all bread is used or dish is full.
11) Give the whole thing another layer of garlic butter.
12) Cover in tin foil and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15minutes.
13) Remove tin foil and bake for a further 5-10 minutes.
14) Serve and enjoy!!!