Being in the kitchen can only mean one thing – Uncle Joe is here once again with one of his culinary masterpieces! How to make Pizza Cones! Of course who doesnt like pizza? And so when this recipe started to appear on the world wide web we hadto make a video showing how easy it was creating this masterpiece! So if you have a few friends round for dinner and fancy giving them a new twist on a famous classic reciepe then this one is for you! Of course there are many different ways to make this recipe your own especially when it comes to a choice of topping! So dont be held back by following our video exactly, you can fill it with pretty much anything you want as long as you follow the basic steps! So get in your kitchen and see what wonderous flavours you will create to fill your pizza cone!
1) Pre-Heat Oven to 400F or 200C and move oven rack to lowest position.
2) Roll out your pizza dough onto a flat surface.
3) Take a paper plate, cut a line upto the centre then wrap it around to create a cone shape. Secure with masking tape or celo-tape. (Repeat for desired number of cones required)
4) Take some tin-foil and wrap around the inside and outside of each cone.
5) Wrap each cone in pizza dough making sure the two ends of the dough overlap vigorously ensuring no cracks will appear upon baking.
6) Place a piece of baking foil onto a baking tray, place cones on top and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Once cooked, remove from voen and brake off any burnt pieces before easing out the tin foil paper cones from the inside.
8) In a bowl add your pizza sauce, chopped onion and sliced pepperoni and mix well. (Can be any topping of your choice, aka bbq sauce/chicken and sweetcorn) Before microwaving on full power until piping hot. (About 2-3 minutes)
9) Add some grated mozzarella cheese into the bottom of the cone before filling with your pizza sauce/topping mixture.
10) Sprinkle over some more cheese on top.
12) TOP TIP! Add some more topping on top (ie pepperoni) and place back in the oven for an extra 5 minutes!